Do you like how the film’s scenes have numerous levels at once? If you answered yes, we’ll talk about video editing’s great magic feature. Let us reminisce about memories from two decades ago. Do you recall movies in which an actor performed two roles in the same film?
What about mixing the title and other scenes together? Mask on Alight Motion is the only tool that can do such incredible things.
We’re sure you’re wondering how to mask on Alight Motion. Video editing is available in the Alight Motion mobile app. Yes, the Alight Motion mod apk includes this fantastic feature. Masking with the Alight Motion app is a great way to combine two images, text, videos, and more. They’re a terrific technique to make special effects and play a key role in putting together a spectacular cut.
This article explains how to make in Alight Motion, covering the many types of masking, blending, and how to mask in Alight Motion. Before we go into the masking technique, let’s go through a quick primer on masking.
What is meant by Masking?
Masking is a fantastic tool that allows you to duplicate, hide, disclose, or edit a certain graphic in the film. The mask is the image or video that you want to overlay in this operation. The mask, on the other hand, might be anything from text to a template to make the images more effective.
So, what is the main advantage of masking? The main benefit of masking is that it allows you to make great videos to demonstrate your editing abilities.
Step-by-step instructions on how to utilize the mask in Alight Motion:-
This tutorial will show you how to use Alight Motion to mask a layer to another layer. If you’re not familiar with Alight Motion, you can quickly learn how to use it to accomplish masking. Let’s get this party started!
- To begin, launch the Alight Motion app on your phone and run it.
- Set up your ideal background before adding the background image. It could be a colored background or an image of any kind (optional).
- Next, add the layer you want to mask, such as a movie or any other image.
- Add the layer you’d like to utilize as a mask now. Don’t get confused by the words “to be masked” and “as a mask.” Any text, image, or video can be used here.
- Keep the layer you wish to utilize as a mask at the top. Make sure the duration of each layer are the same.
- It’s now time to put the mask on.
- To add the second layer, select both layers and tap the “layers” button in the left bottom corner.
- Select “Create Masking Group” from the top right corner menu.
- Congratulations! Alight Motion Mask has been designed. It’s now up to you if you want to personalize this mask or note.
- Alight Motion for PC
- Download Alight Motion Pro + Mod APK (v4.0.4) [Premium]
- Alight Motion Pro Download
- Download Alight Motion MOD Apk for iPhone
- Download Alight Motion for Mac (Official) 100% Free
- Alight Motion Beginner’s Guide
- How To Remove Watermark On Alight Motion (Easy and Verified Methods)
- How To Mask On Alight Motion (Ultimate Guide to Use Masking Feature Free)
- Top 10 Best Motion Graphics Software – Essential Tools You Must Know
- How To Do Velocity Edits on Alight Motion (Velocity On Alight Motion Tutorial)
- How To Do Transitions On Alight Motion | Ultimate Guide On Cool Transitions
- 10 Best Video Editor For Android Without Watermark
In today’s digital environment, Alight Motion masking is essential, in our opinion. The reason for this is that everyone wants to see attractive videos with eye-catching effects like Alight Motion’s mask mix. We’ve provided you with a step-by-step tutorial on how to mask in Alight Motion. We hope it will be of use to you.
Masking is available for PC, Android, and iOS.