What is the best way to edit velocity? It’s a typical question floating around the internet about Alight Motion, a popular video, and animation editing program.
In reality, it’s a good question, and there’s an answer. Previously, Alight Motion did not include the velocity editing feature because it was still in beta. Users and professional video producers began to complain about this feature over time.
Following that, the team began working on including velocity editing into Alight Motion. Let us briefly clarify this truth if you are not aware of it.
What is meant by Velocity Editing?
Frame rate, or fps, is the technical word for velocity in video editing (Frames Per Second). The speed of the video that you wish to enhance or reduce based on your needs is known as velocity.
If you’ve heard of frame rate, you’re probably wondering what the ideal frame rate for videos is. Choosing the correct frame rate for your movies, however, is influenced by a number of things.
Don’t be concerned! In the Alight Motion App, we’ve broken down the steps for customizing the velocity of your films. Let’s delve a little deeper!
Alight Motion Velocity Editing: A Step-by-Step Guide:
Check out the whole technique for fast and easily editing velocity in the Alight Motion app.
Step 1: Prepare your video at standard speed. Make sure you’ve included the music, filters, stickers, beautiful writing, and whatever else you want.
Step 2: Double-check that you’ve added some animations with the Alight Motion app’s default pace.
Step 3: We’re going to assume that your video has multiple levels. Now you must alter all of the levels that include video.
Step 4: First, choose the layer in which you wish to work with velocity.
Step 5: After you’ve chosen, a graph (option) will appear in the bottom left corner of your mobile screen.
Step 6: Open the graph settings by clicking. Linear, easy in, easy out, easy in, and out are the four sub-options you’ll see.
Step 7: Each of these solutions has a different purpose and produces various outcomes. These terms have been defined as follows: –
- Linear: Assist in moving items at a steady speed.
- Easy in: This allows you to move the object slowly at first and quickly towards the conclusion.
- Easy out: Move the thing quickly at first and slowly at the finish.
- Easy in and out: It provides a mixed pace (quick and slow) for your object, depending on your needs.
Step 8: Select your preferred speed-control choice and re-save your video.
Step 9: Repeat the process for all of your video layers where the speed has to be changed.
Step 10: Congratulate yourself! You’ve completed the velocity edit in Alight Motion successfully. Now you can share and watch your video.
- Alight Motion for PC
- Download Alight Motion Pro + Mod APK (v4.0.4) [Premium]
- Alight Motion Pro Download
- Download Alight Motion MOD Apk for iPhone
- Download Alight Motion for Mac (Official) 100% Free
- Alight Motion Beginner’s Guide
- How To Remove Watermark On Alight Motion (Easy and Verified Methods)
- How To Mask On Alight Motion (Ultimate Guide to Use Masking Feature Free)
- Top 10 Best Motion Graphics Software – Essential Tools You Must Know
- How To Do Velocity Edits on Alight Motion (Velocity On Alight Motion Tutorial)
- How To Do Transitions On Alight Motion | Ultimate Guide On Cool Transitions
- 10 Best Video Editor For Android Without Watermark
Video editing is also a fun job these days. For the audience, velocity editing makes the edited video more appealing and concentrated. Without velocity edits, your video will be uninteresting and unappealing.
Velocity editing has never been easier thanks to the Alight Motion app.